Pages

Welcome To Blog Inspirasi Suka-Suki Kehidupanku..Kenali Duniaku Hidupku..Nothing Interesting,But its Special to me..
Powered By Blogger

what are you searching??

Friday, April 22, 2011

:: bLOg UpdatE :: dAy tO sPeAkiNg eNgLisH ::

Assalamualaikum..wbt.. and HELLO to all non-muslim visitor...

With feeling of HUMBLE PRIDE, this sleepy morning I want to UPDATE my blog in ENGLISH.. REASON??? Because some of my blog visitor come from other country.. So, not at all can understand our MALAY LANGUAGE.. opssss.. Actually NOT Malay Language.. But BROKEN LANGUAGE... For those who do not know what means by broken language, its means Malay sentence mixed with English sentence...

Firstly, I want to say THANK YOU because visiting my blog 'ntah pape je ni'.. Even though my blog is NOT INTERESTING of kind like others blog, but all the content of this blog comes from my HEART and Surrounding...

AFTER A FEW MINUTES....

Adoi.. Penat lak nak fikir ayat English.. Berkerut-kerut dahi aku nak fikir ayat ni.. Dah macam nak jawab final audit taw.. hehe... Okaylah, cukuplah untuk pagi ni.. Aku nak tidur la... Mengantuk pulak.. Good morning to all visitor..

p/s : Actually, my blog update for today is to say thank you for all Mr and Miss Blogger, Friend and visitor..

FIN...

No comments:

Latest Update From Suka-Suki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers